st. anton condos
St. Anton Condos are all about location—Slopeside!
If you desire the preferred Mammoth Mountain experience then it’s all about access!
- Direct access to Canyon Lodge
- Direct access to Canyon Express 16 & Chairs 4, 8 & 17 for all-mountain access
- Access to The Village via the Village Gondola
Whether skiing or biking, hassle-free access to the mountain wins the day. Sleep in and relax, or be the first in line for those glorious POW days—it’s your choice!
At days end, skip the drive and be the first home for Après-ski or to reflect on one’s spectacular day of skiing or riding. This majestic mountain is sure to delight with over 3500 acres of ski-able terrain and 80+ miles of world-class single-track trails.
St. Anton offers unparalleled ride-in/ride-out mountain biking and hiking access as well as many other recreational amenities. Come experience why St. Anton has garnered such a loyal following!
*** BOOK DIRECT & SAVE! ***
AMENITIES & PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS
Our fully furnished 1 and 2 bedroom condominiums are individually-owned and offer a unique slope-side experience.
Our onsite rentals staff will provide a stress-free stay and ensure you can focus on recreation and relaxation! Whichever slope-side condo you choose, you’ll have a cozy fireplace and fully equipped kitchen to enjoy with family and friends—creating lasting memories.
- Underground Parking (6’8”)
- Twin Oversized jacuzzi spas
- Indoor dry sauna
- Pool (seasonal)
- Recreation clubhouse with pool table, vending machines, large-screen TV, kitchenette, full restrooms with showers
- On-premise ski lockers
- Many units offer complimentary ski lockers at Canyon Lodge
- Outdoor BBQ’s (seasonal)
- Onsite laundry facilities (coin-operated)
- Oversized vehicle parking
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Private Balconies
- Mountain & Tree-lined Forest views
- Indoor unit entrances and hallways accessed from covered parking
- Complimentary WIFI
- Complimentary cable TV, many with premium channel access (Netflix, etc.)